Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My friendster Photo Comments

I am a member of friendster.com since 2005 and have only a hundreds of friends. I have noticed that most of us like to give comments with photos of the friend being commented or the photo of ourselves, some are using a website that offers to customize your own design and images and there are also using short messages with glittering effects. Now, because of this, I was being encouraged and inspired to make my own messages and photo comments to my friends using their photos, my collections of background images and put their names on it. I believed that when I gave a comment to a friend using his/her name with poetic words then, its sounds like very special and sweet and that’s the way I treated them. Below are my sample of works and I want to share it with you to encourage being unique in giving a comment to a friend not only on friendster or any social network site but you can give it personally on a very special occasion of their lives.

If you want your name to appear here and become a part of this collection of mine then just leave your comments and messages here and please keep on visiting this blog of mine because I will be posting my new friendster photo comments from time to time.

Please click the image so that you can read it clearly.

I am now using Adobe Photoshop and Photo Collage Maker for editing.

2 comments:

  1. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.sateayam.net
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://agentaruhanayam.webnode.com/l/teknik-sabung-ayam-bangkok-paling-mematikan-di-gelanggang/

    ReplyDelete

Click to get more graphics